Please join us for Fall Family Fun Weekend October 23 – 25
Fall Family Fun Weekend 2015: October 23 – 25
You are invited to join us for an autumn weekend of family fun at Camp Hi-Rock. Enjoy crafts, low ropes, climbing tower, high ropes and more. For the kids (and the kid in all of us) we host a night of trick or treating, games and a costume contest on Saturday night.
Get ready for cozy campfires, scenic hikes & all things great about fall in the Berkshires – even take a stroll through our very own pumpkin patch.
(5 meals-Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast, Sunday lunch is an optional add-on)
Busy Weekend? Saturday-Sunday Reservations are available as well.
- Full weekend (2 nights and 5 meals) $137
- Saturday night only (including meals) $95
- Children ages 7 – 11:
- Full weekend (2 nights and 5 meals) $71
- Saturday night only (including meals) $50
- Children under 7 – FREE!
- Optional Sunday lunch $7
TO REGISTER ONLINE:
A $50 deposit is required to reserve your family space.
- If you have not attended Hi-Rock’s 2015 Family Camp nor the Parker Seeley Lodge Ribbon Cutting in 2015, you will be a new user in our new group and family camping data base. Please use the following link to register online https://camphirock.campmanagement.com/group-register
- If you attended either Hi-Rock’s 2015 Family Camp in August or the Parker Seeley Lodge ribbon cutting in June, you are already part of our new group and family camping data base. Please use the following link to register online https://camphirock.campmanagement.com/p/events/login.php Once you click on the link, please follow the instructions and enter the email address through which you were receiving information about Family Camp or the Parker Seeley Ribbon Cutting and click “What’s My Password.” You will be sent a “password reset email.” Once your password is reset you will be able to log in and and go to “group registration options” and complete your registration.
TO REGISTER BY MAIL OR FAX:
- Please print and complete the Fall Family Fun Weekend Registration Form and forward it.
YMCA Camp Hi-Rock
ATTN: Fall Family Fun Registration
162 East Street
Mount Washington, MA 01258